Cruise by a hydrofoil express boat from the Bratislava’s downtown to Vienna including crossing of the lock chambers in Freudenau.
A popular day trip offers an opportunity to discover natural beauties of the river Danube as well as the chance to spend a day in the centre of Austria’s capital.
Hydrofoil express boat VIENNA – BRATISLAVA – VIENNA
|16. 5. – 23. 9. 2018
WE, TH, FR, SA, SU
|28. 9. – 21. 10. 2018
FR, SA, SU
|↳ Bratislava arrivals||11:45||11:45|
|↳ Vienna arrivals||17:45||17:45|
- Adult – € 44
- Child (6-15) – € 22
- Adult – € 25
- Child (6-15) – € 12.50
Bicycle transport: € 6 / roundtrip, € 4 / one way
Check-in 15 minutes before departures.
- Bratislava – SPaP-LOD – Int. Passenger Port, Fajnorovo nábrežie 2 (approximately 3 minutes walking from the historical centre of Bratislava)
- Vienna – Schiffstation Reichsbrücke, Handelskai 265, Platform directly in front of the passenger port building (U1 Vorgartenstraße 5 minutes)
- Individuals and larger groups are recommended to book tickets in advance. Reservation for groups of 10 persons and more must be in writting.
- Return ticket (only Line I.) includes free parking in the area of the port in Bratislava.
- General transport conditions are part of the timetable.
- Port taxes included.
- The SPaP – LOD, JSC reserves the right to change the prices, terms and programmes in respect of the information not available at a closing time of Ship Timetable 2018.